Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Scientifically proven to be more fuel efficient than hybrids!
Oh dear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Pitre posted:

I picked up my new toy last week. So far, it kicks rear end. I had the dealer put on shotgun pipes, digital speedo/tach, air intake, and EFI remap before I picked it up.

(2007 Victory Vegas 8-ball)

Jesus Christ that bike is HOT :aaa: What are the specs on those, and how is the Polaris V-twin reliability?

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

drat some of the poo poo he does is goddamn amazing.

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

That is a loving tragedy

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Anuv posted:

http://www.break.com/index/burnout-in-the-living-room.html

hael yeah bro *high fives*

Oh god that poor motorcycle :smith:

Also, I got drunk once and did a burnout in my old apartment (hardwood floors) with my R1, which was being stored inside. Nowhere near that though. Seemed like an awesome idea at the time...