Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

iroc_dis posted:

Erm, this one is :nws: http://xs208.xs.to/xs208/06441/DSCF0010.JPG :nws:

I really wanna know where to get one of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Fats posted:

We be stuntin :c00l:

I have never seen "Oh Noes!" more clearly defined. Thank you.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

"WhoooHoooo!!! Get 'er Done!" That cop was in redneck heaven :flashfap:ing down the highway. :patriot:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Infineon Ahoy!!

It was my first time to Infineon and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is able. As soon as you walk in you'll be strolling past the pits, neat.

Hey I've heard of these guys.

I wanna see this kids work permit.

More hot pit action.

Now to find a spot to watch the race.

That grassy knoll on the right should do nicely.

It was a great day full of great races. The elevation changes and the skill required to get around this track simply can't be conveyed through the TV broadcasts, it is simply amazing what these men do. I will definatly be coming back next year.

the file name says it all.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

I was walking down pit lane during autographs and I said to myself "This kid looks like he's 12 years old. Why is he signing autographs? Oh, thats Josh Herrin!" Yeah, he was super cool, as a huge line was piling up, he just sat and talked to that kid for a good five minutes about why he liked motorcycles and such, a real cool guy.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

iroc_dis posted:

Man that MV race bike is the loving tits

Indeed, I was fapping over those bikes all day. They had a very distinct sound too a lot throatier than the other I4's. We also witnessed Scassa control a MASSIVE tank slapper coming out of turn 2 it was :awesome:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Braincloud posted:

A guy on the local MC forum caught this at our track. Thought you'd like to see and tell me what's wrong with this image.

By the way, that bike is moving...

He was tackled by a flying cougar?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

rope kid posted:

Police motorcycle competition.

This is really amazing. I feel like an rear end for bitching about the figure eight box at MSF now. Bonus points for the Crue too.

Edit: Here in California some of the older CHP guys still ride Harleys, but most of them ride BMWs now. Not sure if its personal choice or what.

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jun 18, 2007

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Local tv idiot rides scooter into pool.

Its not really that exciting (skip to around 2:oo minutes). But afterwards they drained the cylinder and it fired right up which I thought was pretty neat.

fake edit: I too am in love with the Street Triple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

mutt2jeff posted:

Stolen from the AI youtube thread, Deals Gap on a couple of 'Wings. These guys have serious skills...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo

This just blew my drat mind. Its like the tape is sped up. Like watching the on board shots from an F1 car. "They can't be going that fast, Can they?." Amazing.