Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GP035
Feb 15, 2005

It's Clutch Time!

Jazzzzz posted:

You're supposed to zip the jacket to the pants, that's the idea of a 2-piece :argh:

5 bucks says the chick on the R1 put a foot down to stop and either broke a heel or turned her ankle, dumping the bike and coming off the back end after losing her balance.

I dunno man, that's an awfully violent off for just falling at a stop. I think that thing was moving before she laid it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GP035
Feb 15, 2005

It's Clutch Time!
Here's a short, crappy video from today's 540 mile ride though ME and NH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUxbQvxWmWM

You can see me (BRIGHT RED leathers) for oh, 18 seconds or so and then, well, I get out of focal range. Also: NH roads are bumpy, and there's nothing but windnoise. Next time he mentioned he was going to try the tissue paper and electrical tape trick to cut out the noise.

GP035
Feb 15, 2005

It's Clutch Time!

I think there's a bike under there? :q:

GP035
Feb 15, 2005

It's Clutch Time!

Blackaxis posted:

How does it not lose oil pressure?

Well, for one, it's not an SV so it doesn't have that front cylinder oil starvation issue. :q: