Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005
I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW STUPID FUCKING CATCHPHRASE OVERLORDS

NT650 I just picked up from a budy for the cost of tow...

Custom Clip-ons

CBR600 F2 front end

Bonus image of my KL650. She was stolen from my drive way when only 6 months old and then got returned on my birthday about 4 months later. The idiot who stole it was riding it down a major street blowing red lights and still had the original license plate on it. I got to laugh at him while he sat in the back of police car in hand cuffs. BTW it was totally stock except for some stainless brake lines when it was stolen, and it came back rattle canned black with missing plastics... I kinda like this look better ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

orinth posted:

How the hell do people make this poo poo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCgjEGnh1A

I want my 84 seconds back!

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

DefaultPeanut posted:

Here is where my 1991 CR500R stands now.

I would love to get the engine from one of these to bolt up into my nt650 frame. My bike mechanic has a track bike built like that (nt650 frame, cbr600 frontend, cr500R engine) and the only word I've ever heard him use to describe riding it is "violent".

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

Uthor posted:

What is this bike?
http://ducati.smugmug.com/gallery/2134768/6/110559686/Large

It looks like sex.

Cagiva Raptor 125... I'd rather have the 650 4 stroke version though personally...

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005
Some days my commute to work yields interesting sights...

Heh, he looks a little hefty sized for that little bike.

OMG! He's riding a huge "12 O'Clock" wheelie for a block.

He really is at least 300lbs.

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

RC212V posted:

I can't help but laugh when I see really fat people on sportbikes/scooters. It looks like a clown on one of those minibikes. Was he doing the wheelie because he saw you taking pictures?

I don't think he saw me snapping the pictures. But he did have an "SBFreaks" patch on the back of his jacket which leads me to believe he fancies himself as some sort of "stunter"... To be honest his wheelie was nearly at a full high-noon position and came up nice and smoothly.

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005
Hey guys wasn't it cool when this was a "picture/video thread" and not a "lets argue about who's sport is the least gay thread"?

Anybody got a wallpaper sized picture of the new Ducati Hypermoto? That bike is hot as all hell.

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

Saukkis posted:

I bet braking with that would feel very nasty.

In my experience I've found that most guys who ride choppers tend to rely on the foot/rear brake.

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

[working title posted:

]
Saw this today, haven't seen it posted on here before, apologies if so.
link might be slightly :nws: for a tiny titty advert at the bottom of the page

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=25687

heh

Welcome to two pages ago in this very thread...

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

vorhese posted:

*image of what lookls like a dead guy stuck on the back of truck...*

WTF?! why the hell would you post that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005

The post crash GP helmet they show looks like my old RX7RR, that thing fits like a glove. When it came to shopping for helmets the thing that made me choose arai over the other brands was an article I read that showed their test facility. It pointed out that Arai (at the time) is/was the only manufacturer whom uses the same helmet for every stage of testing even though the various testing regimen generally allow for a fresh helmet for each individual test. I figure most serious crashes are a multiple impact ordeal and a helmet that survive the first impact only to go to dust on the second impact didn't really seem like something to leave to chance.