Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jmiz5
Jul 6, 2005

Proud drinker of Lou's Kool-Aid. Let's Go Devils!

I've added frame pucks and a D&D slip-on exhaust. It's one mean sounding sports bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jmiz5
Jul 6, 2005

Phat_Albert posted:

That thing must sound like a V-twin freight train.

I love it. I get a reaction out of the cruiser/harley guys at the lights, and I can still ride with the sport bike crowd. It's a little of both. I'm not normally the center of attention, but I do love talking about the bike when asked--and that happens quite frequently.

It's a blast to ride, too. I've gained so much upper body strength, just trying to hold on to the drat thing when I get on it. Buell has a new bike, the 1125R. Take a look at that if you're interested in becoming a Bueller.

As for the D&D, this youtube video made me purchase it. And this is my bike (camera phone, lovely quality).

jmiz5
Jul 6, 2005

Calm down guys, it was a joke in reference to the torque....