Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
What loving piece of poo poo gets into that bad of a tank slapper? His tires and wheels had to have been jacked all to poo poo, or his back shock had no pressure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nuevo posted:

What in the gently caress was that oncoming gray car even doing? Failed to notice the tiny yellow car and swerved around it at the last second?

Jeeeeesus.

In Russia life is inconvenient period between final horrible death

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Coydog posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgerCtel22b/

I don't know how to direct link this video but the crash happened at our grom meet yesterday and it's amazing/terrible.

I'd be pretty pissed if that was my bike he hit. Honestly, the guy rode pretty fast and loose all day, and I stayed away from him.

Couple boxes of legos and some glue and you'll never know it happened.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Carth Dookie posted:

compare the front fork compression between the first and second picture. :captainpop:

edit: or the rear spring for that matter.

Enough compression to warp spacetime

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I'm curious about the cam. It's got a lil babby lope to it.

I love that project. But considering the size of that engine, its quite possible my man-rear end has larger bumps on it than that cam's eccentric profile.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skreemer posted:

Someone in my area used up a free life recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYimlrucN4s

If that had happened in Houston, the Camaro driver would have been drug out of the car and gotten stomped

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

God drat it feels good to be a gangsta

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tjones posted:

a good trike:

This is a mechanical rape machine

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Collateral Damage posted:

Somewhere someone is getting off to this.

for obvious reasons. :smuggo:

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
guy acts like his steering head bearing is too loving tight and gets object fixation on... well, everything

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Collateral Damage posted:

I'm conflicted. It's a trike which makes it automatically terrible, but on the other hand I'm impressed by the execution.

Are you kidding me? That trike could probably pull a Bayliner and out-accelerate a V-Rod at the same time

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Thats one way of dealing with an ugly rear end paintjob

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Here are some extremely cursed images

Any comments I have shall be reserved, for surely I would be banned for some 'isims

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
junk plant produces more junk, meanwhile, soy men nipples drip pasty white goo like a Pavlovian experiment

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Renaissance Robot posted:

I see you, and raise:

Harley's are great for showing what men would look like in a OB-GYN chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

At least the cammo might help hide it from garbage collection under certain situations