Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

I love my dorky rear end tank bag. I don't have poo poo for underseat storage due to the undertail exhaust, so that holds sunglasses, insurance/registration papers, will expand out to hold a pair of gloves or two 20oz bottles, garage opener for work parking lot gate, li-ion powered air pump and patch kit when touring, an extra neck gaiter or two, and a spare strap or two for the soft luggage I carry.

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Also what better to drive a belt than a Harley

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

opengl posted:

A rare family photo while I worked on packing everything away for the winter. Managed to squeeze all five (though the Z125 barely counts, I could probably fit it under the bed) plus my car into my one car garage which I wasn't expecting to be able to do.

I really need to accelerate my timeline for a new garage so I can actually park everything in there and still be able to use it.

I've always loved the look of the 919

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Midjack posted:

That looks suspiciously like "wrecked and busted all the plastic and decided to cheap out on replacement parts".

This is 98% of cafe racer listings yes

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

Most people don't ride enough or push their bikes hard enough to know the difference between good and bad suspension, so it's a reasonable, if irritating, place for manufacturers to cheap out.

You wouldn't make baby clothes out of cashmere either.

This is my take on the new Daytona 660 and the hordes of internet purists that complain that the $10k sports twin isn't the same thing as a $15k supersport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Jazzzzz posted:

Zack (of Zack and Ari) got his hands on the new LiveWire S2 Del Mar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di_LKtdYOqk

Downsize the wheels to 17", add a second front rotor, switch to a comfy seat and this starts to look appealing.