Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!

Blackaxis posted:

wooo

Where is this? Is this up on the gap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!

orinth posted:

don't target fixate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PZ4Jl02HJc

:lol: Has to be one of the worst cases I have seen in awhile.

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!
Well if retro is cool, I think we should all go back to steam powered bikes :)

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!

Skier posted:

RACING

Across the double yellow :colbert: , and in 6th .... phhht How dare you post in AI :D

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!
These guys in NZ always have amazing ride photos.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242185

I need to move there :(

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!

Xlyfindel posted:

I'm not about to watch that again, but it looks like the scooter was slowing down for the turn, and the truck which I think is behind him the whole time just... well you know. He was far enough ahead of the truck that theres no way that the trucker didn't see him. It kinda makes me feel sick, not the actual death part, which was pretty bad, but just the fact this happened. If the bike and the guy had switched places I'd still be pretty upset.

Nah, I have watched it a couple of times... the scooter passed the truck on the right, and then slowed in drivers quarter view to make the left turn. The truck was going straight threw the intersection to the side road off camera, and probably never saw the guy transition from the right hand side of the truck to the left. Truck driver should have been paying better attention but I call stupid scooterist too in a move like that.

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!

Whoa whoa just whoa, I can't believe he got the clampers on in time at that last bit. Where do I subscribe (own) to this newsletter (dvd?)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

intel_killer
Mar 8, 2006

Awwww Nuts!

predictive posted:

It looks like a Brutale quit smoking and gained fifty pounds:

haha no doubt! I really don't think we will see too many of these on the road @ 22k a piece. Take the current amount of vmax riders you see and divide by 4 (if x > 0).