Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Hook a brother up with a coupon if you have a spare one :)

jrighter1 @ gmail dot com

So far i've grabbed:
Seven Samurai
Beauty and the Beast
House
Identification of a Woman
8 1/2

All on Blu-Ray. I watched 8 1/2 for the first time last night and Jesus Christ what a gorgeous film that is.

katatonic fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 14, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Lobsterdeth posted:

Where is my blu-ray The Hidden Fortress, Criterion? You said there would be blu-ray Hidden Fortress. :colbert:

I've been wondering the same thing about Rashomon and Wild Strawberries. :argh:

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What's everybody's favorite Criterion that hasn't been released on Blu-ray yet? Mine is Forbidden Games.

EDIT: Sisters is pretty good too!

Ikiru or The Passion of Joan of Arc. Every month I look for them to show up on their list of upgrades, but they never come. :(

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Does it actually work on the fire stick? I heard it was only on the $90 Fire TV at the moment.

I have the Fire Stick, haven't had any issues running Filmstruck at all.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

I’m surprised they didn’t put Sherlock Jr. up there - that’s easily my favorite of his.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

I’ll throw my hat in for 3:10 to Yuma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Yeah that was the best movie of that year easily.

As great as Tár was - I’d have a hard time putting it over Aftersun, that movie loving wrecked me.