Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dpvtank
Nov 13, 2005
I just bought Kurosawa's Ran on Criterion (my first Criterion DVD) and I don't regret it one bit. Having said that, I had to buy it from the US for a cheaper price and get it shipped here. Even that cost less than what I would have had to pay here in Canada.

Does anyone know much about DDD's shipping prices to Canada? I couldn't seem to find a Canada specific store for DDD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dpvtank
Nov 13, 2005

Cacator posted:

DDD doesn't ship to Canada anymore. They used to, and they had a separate Canadian site. When I ordered from the US site, it took weeks to get here but otherwise I had little problems. When I ordered from the Canadian site, I got my stuff in days. I ordered from DVD Planet this time around, which I think is the same company (they have the same stock and have the same sales) but you pay a bit more for shipping ($3.75 per order + $0.75 per disc). Ultimately it made little difference because they usually have coupons you can use to negate the shipping costs.

Is this price in Canadian Dollar or USD (I'm assuming USD)? I couldn't seem to find anything more about pricing on the website. And tell me more about these coupons. I'm about to make my first purchase from DVD Planet, and a coupon code would do me a world of good.