Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
I have the old, single disc Criterion of Seven Samurai. Is it worth the money to get the new Seven Samurai?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Yeah, definitely going to have to pay the money for that. Thank god for the 10 dollar off google checkout thing.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Mike_V posted:

Jesus, those Yojimbo and Sanjuro boxes are gorgeous.

Yep, Criterion might as well just take the money right out of my wallet. Especially since it's Kurosawa, and I just can't say no to him :glomp:

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

I got my new Seven Samurai in and it is amazing. If anyone is considering getting it, do it now, and get it from buy.com or dvdempire.com using the 10 dollar Google Checkout discount. I was able to purchase it for only 26 dollars.

Edit: I also bought Ikiru, The Royal Tenenbaums, Spartacus, and The Silence of the Lambs (from Ebay). I can't wait until they come in the mail.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

I nabbed Diabolique, Days of Heaven, and Seven Samurai. I had been waiting a while to upgrade to Blu-Ray for the last two, figured now was the time with 50% off. I'm pretty excited. Diabolique was a blind buy but its exactly the type of movie I love and everybody says its amazing, so hopefully that works out.

mikeraskol fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jul 14, 2011