Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saul
May 9, 2006

fuck your limo

vertov posted:

DeepDiscountDVD is having a 40% off sale on Criterion titles. Say goodbye to your money!

http://www.deepdiscount.com/Criterion-Collection_stcVVcatId476504VVviewcat.htm

Dear God, they ship to the UK.

Student loan, it was nice knowing you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saul
May 9, 2006

fuck your limo

FitFortDanga posted:

#409 - DAYS OF HEAVEN

HOLY poo poo HOLY poo poo HOLY poo poo HOLY poo poo

This confirmed release has just made my day. Having a Malick Criterion will be absolutely incredible. I cannot wait.

Saul
May 9, 2006

fuck your limo

FitFortDanga posted:

DVDBeaver checks out the new Days of Heaven. Hard to believe this movie could look EVEN BETTER, can't wait to get my hands on it.

October the 23rd cannot come soon enough. Days of Heaven is the most beautiful colour film I've ever seen - the fact that it has got a Criterion release is absolutely fantastic.

I'm also doing my dissertation on Malick, so I'm extremely interested in the bonus features on the DVD, especially the essays by both Adrian Martin and Nestor Almendros.

Saul
May 9, 2006

fuck your limo
Don't Artificial Eye still produce copies of The Apu Trilogy? It wasn't that long ago that I got my boxset from them.