Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK51zz7jwNE&eurl=

Video on how RAYS makes dem Rimz. Pretty amazing amount of automation they use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Erotic Moose posted:

They are holding their weight up with their arms so their feet just skim over the asphalt, same concept as "skitching" off of a motorcycle.

So what happens if you put your weight on your feet? Do you paint the street red? I'd be deathly afraid of losing my grip.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Muffinpox posted:

Original Taxi (french version) opening. The US version was a terrible movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRVyZZXBICA

I uploaded that, and accidentally put "Moped" in the name instead of "Scooter". Jesus christ, I still get emails from people saying "HURR IT SHOULD BE A SCOOTAR" even months later after I told them I messed up naming it.

YouTube is great and terrible at the same time.

Edit: Finally loving fixed it.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Luk3 posted:

I like to present myself as a calm, cool, collected individual, but something deep inside me knows that's exactly how I'd react if some punk kid loving around rear ended me like that.

Ah see, I prefer to be the nice, amicable guy who just wants your insurance information, and then later on I go to the best body-shop in town and completely butt-gently caress you 6 ways from Sunday on the repair costs to get my car back into the condition it was in before you re-arranged it.

Getting lovely and pissy at the scene is just another way they can feel vindicated in trying to screw you over. I mean I can understand his anger at the kid being stupid but screaming at someone isn't going to get your car back to normal.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

deviant. posted:

That's just the lovely sound effects the show dubbed in. I also don't think the kid got caught - you'll notice the "breakdown" clip is the same footage as when the kid leaned on the brakes earlier, just slowed down. I think that fat, bald headed pig got outdriven by a 15 year old, and it makes me smile.

The worst part about the youtube link is the F-body clubs that showed up saying the M3 was a piece of poo poo that couldn't outrun the cop.

Looks like the M3's outrunning the cops to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f-VJB2HOz4

I'm in awe of the sheer patience in riding a 2 mile per hour cart all the way the hell out of a parking lot and somehow on to a freeway ramp. I know that lady's dealing with mental issues and that she needs help desperately, but... yeah. That's something right there.