Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Drexith posted:

I haven't finished the series yet but I was curious what people thought of the Game of Thrones series? I have them all available to me but I don't want to waste time with them if they aren't all I have heard them hyped up to be.

If you do read them, don't read the 4th and 5th books separately - there are a bunch of websites that have a recommended reading order that has you swap between books after certain chapters. Doing so makes it a lot more readable, as they aren't really paced well individually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
There was supposed to be a several year gap in-story after book 3. He ended up not doing it but then didn't have anything to fill the space other than boring endless wanderings.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

The Sin of Onan posted:

What is Ready Player One, anyway? I'd never even heard of it until goons started telling me how awful it is.

Were you a nerd in the 80s? Time to get your dick sucked about how awesome it was!