Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Deathworld by Harry Harrison

Wasn't too bad. Definitly went a different way than I thought it would. Nice short read though. Thanks Project Gutenburg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hey this isnt a I just finished this but I found a book from 1925 that someone left in the rain it has those illustrations that come with that odd wax paper

The "core" is dry but every edge of every page is damp. How do I dry this out properly

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Just finished Chain-Gang All-Stars by Nana Kwame Adjei-Brenyah and it loving ruled

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Forgot to post this but I finished Tantalus Depths by Evan Graham and it was a cool read for sure. Lil scifi jaunt with some AI fuckery and Old God stuff tossed in

Also just finished Hyperion by Dan Simmons and now I gotta read the rest of the trilogy(?) now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ah well good thing infinity amounts of books exist

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Good Omens and American Gods done back to back was a good time

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hollow by B. Catling

Weird rear end book but good as hell really dunno what else to say

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

fridge corn posted:

Also I just finished Earthlings by Sayaka Murata. It's light and breezy to read tho goes much harder than Convenience Store Woman. Not sure what to call these types of novels. Its like a light snack, or palete cleanser between heavier courses at a meal. Enjoyable, but not too much to chew on for better or for worse

Convenience Store Woman ruled

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Before They Are Hanged. The First Law trilogy continues to own.

Grabbed Last Argument Of Kings from my buddy and will start it tomorrow night.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

DurianGray posted:

Hollow by Brian Catling is really close to it too.

That book loving rules

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Only Eco book I read was while in jail and it was Baudilino or whatever and it ruled

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

aldantefax posted:

I finished The Long Way to A Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers.

that book rules and thank you for reminding me it has a sequel(s)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
just got done with Last Argument of Kings the final book in the First Law Trilogy and goddamn what a great set

picked up the Age of Madness trilogy today and am hype af to get those started