Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I just finished Pure Dynamite. It’s the best wrestling book I’ve read, just edging out the Foley books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

World War Z. It took awhile before I started to get into the book but in the end it was a good read. I liked how the stories were interconnected. I hope Brooks writes a full novel on the zombie war.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

perceptual_set posted:

Do you know if there are plans to print a paperback? I would really like to read it.

I can't say for sure but I agree with Zero Karizma. I'm willing to bet a paperback edition will be released.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I finished reading The Death of WCW, last night. It was easy to read but I was hoping for a little more Wrestlecrap.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Vampire$. Kind of anticlimactic but not bad.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Underneath it All. Traci Lords' autobiography was alright but fairly forgettable. It gets a meh rating. It was a fast read though.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Controversy Crates Ca$h. Pretty interesting read although I don’t think I’ve ever read a book with as many spelling and grammatical errors in my life.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I just finished Toast tonight and I have to say I was disappointed. Charles Stross uses a lot of words but dosen't really say much. Maybe his full novels are better.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Just finished Cell. I kept hearing how bad the ending was but I didn’t mind it. Sure It was reminiscent of The Stand but I thought the book was a good read. Short though.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Silent Bob Speaks: The Collected Writings of Kevin Smith.

I like his movies so I guess it’s no surprise that I liked his writings as well. It’s only articles that he wrote for magazines and various websites but they’re pretty funny, and who knew he didn’t like Reese Witherspoon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

LooseChanj posted:

I did, and I love the reason why. (Not to mention I was so disappointed he didn't go through with egging her house. It would have been hilarious to see in the news.) So far I've yet to see any indications the man isn't a clone of myself. Or vice versa. Well, other than the fact that I can't write for poo poo.

If only Selma Blair cracked, and gave up her address.