Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Mojo
Sep 11, 2001

Nascita di Venere
I just finished Chronicles Volume 1 by Bob Dylan. It was pretty good, but I wouldn't reccomend it if you're not a huge fan of Dylan. He doesn't really say anything about his music, or feelings on it. The book also skips around randomly each chapter, and for some reason doesn't mention certain things (what exactly was the crash, the name of the album he spent a chapter describing). If you don't know about Dylan, you won't get much from it.

Now I'm reading Bob Dylan: Essential Interviews by Jonothan Cott and it's great. The interviews really show what he was like in person, how he prepared for concerts, and what he was thinking at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU