Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carti
Nov 15, 2005

Blackholes! Bleep! Blorp!
I just finished reading 'Naked Pictures of Famous People' by Jon Stewart. I picked it up alongside his 'America - A Citizens Guide to Democracy Inaction' after finding out about the Daily Show and Colbert Report in the states. They only show the Daily Show over here in the UK which is heavily edited.

'Naked Pictures of Famous People' features around 19 different essays written by Jon Stewart taking on such topics like Politics, Celebrities and Religion with just plain.. awesomeness.

Jon Stewarts quite a good writer. It's not something you'd expect from his seeing as this was written in 98, but for someone who has a strong stance on the issues mentioned above and enjoys a laugh or two, or would like to see how an interview with Larry King and Adolf Hitler pans out, i would highly recommend this book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU