Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pogostick
Sep 22, 2006
Bouncing wards off responsibility!
The movie I'm thinking of is sort of low budget, and possibly from the 80's(On further thought, it's probably from the mid nineties). I don't remember it clearly because I saw it as a kid, but here goes.

The movie is about a home entertainment robot that you would play laser tag with and it would shoot foam balls at you. It remembers who each person it encounters is and puts them on its target list. Throughout the course of the movie the robot becomes evil and begins killing everyone, gradually getting smarter and more tenacious. The robot kills one guy under a car by removing the jack and kills a few more by sucking up and shooting metal ball bearings at them.

In the end the robot makes a force field around a small child and the remaining people have to defeat the robot to save her/him. I believe they throw the robot in a pool?

Does anyone remember this movie? (Sorry, but I couldn't remember any of the actors.)

Pogostick fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 29, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pogostick
Sep 22, 2006
Bouncing wards off responsibility!

Action Jacktion posted:

Evolver, featuring William H. Macy as the voice of the robot.

Thank you very much. This has been bothering me for a week.