Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I saw this movie in Mexico and in Spanish so I don't remember/know the title. It's a home invasion movie with a family with at least one teenage girl. There's some high tech involved (sketchy on this). At least two teenage boys are the invaders. One of them is or goes crazy and is set on fire. There's a stakeout with the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

This is a Western. The basic premise is that the devil has kidnapped the main character's wife. All I remember is the ending. The hero finally finds his wife, but the devil has used his devil magic to turn her into a harlot! She's a Wild West old-timey film harlot, though, so all she's doing is giggling and showing her ankles. The hero is horrified and enraged, and challenges the devil to a shootout. The devil offers him five mistakes. The sixth mistake will be his last. The shootout proceeds, and the devil shouts out each mistake as it occurs. Of course, the hero manages to get the drop on the devil and free his wife from her devil spell.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

What bicycle racing movie has a character who is obsessed with Italian cyclists, to the point he shaves his legs? During the climax he gets to race against Italians, but they sabotage his bike.

Torquemada posted:

There should be a fifth brother, Chad Hemsworth, who’s super handsome and ripped.

And he's dating me!

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Zogo posted:

Breaking Away (1979).

That's the one. Thanks!