Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

MariusLecter posted:

Another WW2 movie where a German tanker(?) argues with an officer about Americans shipping chocolate cake across the sea while they're running their tanks on recycled oil, improvised spare parts and stolen gasoline.

Battle of the Bulge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

Heran Bago posted:

I need your help movie identifiers! These two have slipped through all my best googling.

Movie B:
A huge portion of the film is a passenger and driver in a taxi talking to each other. I think the passenger tells the driver to wait, kills somebody, and gets back in the taxi, greatly distressing and inconveniencing the driver.

That sure sounds like Collateral.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

Who could forget dear Ratboy?

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

I'm gonna ask for another one.

I saw this when I was a kid, it's an episode of Outer Limits or Tales From The Darkside or another sci-fi horror anthology.

There's these people who are keeping a monster in the dust chute of a hotel and they're feeding guests to it, throwing them down the chute. The monster looks terrible, like a flaccid dick with teeth. I think in the end it's "owners" get fed to it by the plucky young protagonist.

I can't tell you the source but I remember very clearly that the hotel/apt. complex/building the story was set in was called the Saint George. I only know this because this was on TV when my family was on a road trip staying at a motel in St. George, Utah. I always remembered the coincidence.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

The Chad Jihad posted:

gently caress I focused too much on the cactus part in my searching. And it was a caterpillar not a dog, but the balloon body count was much higher than I even remembered it being

https://youtu.be/p8Q-RuAx4V4?t=3762

"Okay, now we're in Hell."