Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?
I remember seeing something years and years ago about a group of students who kidnap their teacher and put him on trial for being an unfair teacher, if I remember correctly the teacher ends up hanging himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?

The Littlest Man posted:

This one's been bugging me for years.

I saw it in the early 90's on HBO or Showtime. It was a cheesy horror flick with a bunch of kids in a mansion being killed off one by one. I distinctly remember two scenes but the rest of the movie is a blur.

In the first scene I remember, there's a guy and a girl going at it in an open coffin. The girl, if I remember correctly, turns into some kind of monster and kills the guy. The other scene is the very end of the movie. Only a black guy and some chick make it out of the mansion alive, but they're being chased by all the monsters. There's a fence around the house that the black guy jumps over and when he reaches down to grab the girl's hand the monsters start to pull her away. He grabs her hand and pulls her up, and I distinctly remember seeing her wrist pop like her hand was being pulled off. The movie ends with the two of them walking away from the mansion.

Probably not the best explanation I could give but man, this has been haunting me for a long time.

Sounds very much like Night Of The Demons
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093624/

quote:

Good luck to whoever attempts this one, I don't have too many clues as to what it is.

I saw this movie possibly 2 summers ago on Sci-Fi channel at 4 AM. Although I saw it on Sci-Fi, I do not believe it was a Sci-Fi made movie. The movie seemed much like Bruce Campbell movies, although he was not in it (read: over-the-top, blatant satirism, comedic sci-fi). All I can remember is that the main character time travelled and he fought aliens. If I remember correctly he worked for the government as well. In addition to this, I believe the movie may have been a sequel. Also, I believe that the movie's title was fairly long (at least 4 or 5 words), if that helps at all.

Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about, because I sure don't.

Also that time travilling one sounds a bit like Waxwork 2: Lost In Time
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105792/
Zach Galligan looks a little like Bruce Campbell.

Coffey posted:

An alien movie where the people whom get...uhh...possessed for the lack of a better word, have, like, these leeches that crawl into the back of their necks. It had to have been before 1990 or right around then.

The Hidden?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093185/

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Feb 24, 2007

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Mad Monk posted:

A Time to Kill

I have one, it's actually an Amityville Horror knock-off. A married couple and their son buy or rent an old fixer up house and slowly start to turn into the people that used to live there (or something similar along those lines). The father becomes increasingly more scary. One memorial scene; he's swimming with his son (there's certainly something wrong or evil with the pool) and he starts to throw him around playfully at first then grows more and more violent and would of drowned him if the mother didn't interrupt. The guy ends up getting thrown out of the top story window at the end.

I'm pretty sure that one is Burnt Offerings with Oliver Reed and Karen Black.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm not sure if it's a movie per se but I saw this thing where this girl goes missing around this house and the family can't find her, but then they see she's now inside a painting (that originally did not have her in it). I don't think it was horror either, that's all I can remember from it. Wanna say either 80s or 90s

I think I've seen this also, it rings a bell. I think it was like a kids horror movie.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

snipsnap posted:

Sounds like The Peanut Butter Solution http://imdb.com/title/tt0089789/
It really doesn't sound like The Witches as that's about a little boy that gets turned into a mouse, while at a hotel with his Grandma.

I think Witches is the one I'm remembering it from, if I remember correctly doesn't The Witches open with a story the gradma tells her grandson and the story is the one of the girl in the painting.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Sinner539 posted:

Found a really weird one from a friend who can't remember the title, made me curious too.

The description I got was that a guy kills a bunch of people and takes a woman to the cellar on her birthday to find all the dead people sat around the table wearing party hats. Apparently there is also a doberman that gets a drill through its head. That's all I know. Sounds pretty memorable but have had no luck finding it.

I saw it under the title Madhouse, according to IMDB it's called There Was A Little Girl.

I think it's mostly known as Madhouse though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093468/

Here is the DVD I have.

http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000088447

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 5, 2007

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

JfishPirate posted:

I saw this movie on DVD in somewhere around 1999-2002. It had a burly white man as the main character, and he was digging up his front yard for some reason. I think it ended in a church with demons or something. I'm not sure if it's the same film, but the guy found his wife incased in plastic at some point.

This kind of sounds like Stir Of Echos which stars Kevon Bacon who starts reciving messages from a ghost.
He's digging up his front yard trying to find her body. The body in plastic isn't his wife, it's the girl who was murdered in the house he now lives in The Church with demons doesn't come into play at all so it was maybe another movie, End Of Days possibly?

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

cptInsane0 posted:

If anyone hasn't responded to this one yet, its the last house on the left by wes craven I believe. Possible clive barker, but I think Wes Craven. They are apparently remaking it soon, as is the trend.

It's not Last House On The Left, probably a Last House rip off though.

I hear the movie title is actully Macon County Line.

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 15, 2007

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Krug Stillo posted:

I've been trying to remember the name of a movie I saw a few years back...

It was a horror movie, involving a family that had 2 daughters. The mother was murdered in their house, and it was eventually discovered the daughter killed her with a stone mask. The girl then tries to take her mothers place, sleeping with her father falling in love with him or something. I remember the girl is murdered later on by the younger sister with the same mask.

Kind of sounds like Wicked starring a pre fame Julia Styles. I think the mask in question was one of those Drama masks.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Big Steveo posted:

This is a very vague description of what I remember but it was a movie which tied into Chess. The story was that there were a group of murders which was masterminded by a man who left clues Chess style. It's been bugging me for weeks. Anyone lead me onto the right track?

While I've never seen it, I think Knight Moves has something to do with Murder and chess.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

loving lame. It might as well have been called "I Have Not Come To Harvest Your Endorphins, Killing you in the Process"

It's called Dark Angel here in the UK.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

IAmAGlassOfTea posted:

Man, this is real vague but, here goes.

I think this was an episode of the outer limits or sliders or something. There was a world that was a suburban neighborhood, and all the houses are the same, and everyone's happy all the time. They have the exact same schedule every day, and everything is happy and perfect and exactly the same every day. Exactly the same down to every detail.

Except at the end of every day they have to go in the basement. Everyone's basement is a torture chamber and everybody has a horrible demon there that cuts them apart and tortures them anally stuff, and then burns the cut up body peices in the furnace.

Then the next day they're alive again, but the twisted part is they know that at the end of every day they have to go in the basement, and thats why they're so happy all day cause theyre trying to keep it off their minds.

I mean, surely I couldn't be making this all up... right? I remember seeing it when I was young, and if this was a dream, thats a hell of a dream for a kid to have!

Sounds like this ep of Angel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512924/

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

FitFortDanga posted:

I dunno if that's what GlassOfTea was looking for, but that's what I was thinking of. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure either since it aied about 2 years ago.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Rodney Munch posted:

This one might be rough since I really remember jack poo poo, but i'll give it a go anyways.

It's a thriller or maybe a murder mystery type movie that came out somewhere in the early to mid 90's. The only part I really remember was the ending. It had one of those surprise twist endings where the bad guy is finally revealed. Turns out that one of the main characters who you thought was a good guy ends up being the badguy/killer/traitor or whatever. I'm also pretty positive he was black, possibly Morgan Freeman or Laurence Fishburne although I guess it could have been anyone. I think the main protagonist might have been female but I could be wrong there too.

Oh yeah the one part I do remember is that this final scene with the big reveal takes place at night in a swamp. Probably New Orleans although I guess it could be Florida too.

Sounds like that piece of poo poo Twisted but that came out in 2004.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Cowman posted:

I hope this hasn't been asked, but a long time ago, I remember seeing this movie on the Sci-Fi channel. I don't remember much about it, except the bad guys were bugs, I think they were yellowish roaches. The way the bugs attacked people was by going inside them or something. I remember one scene, this farmer guy just started saying something about his stomach itching horribly or something like that. He tears off his shirt, and it shows the bugs crawling around under his skin. I don't remember how he died, but I think it had something to do with the roaches coming out of his mouth or something like that. I also remember the end scene of the movie, where it shows a roach crawling out of a floating piece of wood, and the wood is predictably floating towards a big city. It's been buzzing around my head lately and I'd really like to know what it is, so I can see it again.

Sounds a little like Ticks (aka Infested) starring a pre fame Seth Green.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108339/

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

ThreeHeadedMonster posted:

Movie 2 - Really really crappy C or D movie. I rented it a long time ago. It was about a nerd (who looked like a normal stocky business man with black-rimmed glasses with tape on the nose) that was constantly pestered about being a nerd by the "dick" in the office, and the hot chicks, including one that he had a crush on. He eventually snapped and goes around the office killing his co-workers. Also, there's a memorable scene where the "dick" character goes up to one of the hot secretaries and puts his foot on her desk (think Captain Morgan pose) and says in the most unintentionally cheesy way "man, (secretary's name) my dick itches." Then he procedes to scratch his ankle, implying his dick is that long.

This kind of sounds like Killer Nerd

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Blindeye posted:

Alright, this one is kind of infamous as my family watched part of it about 12 years ago in a lovely hotel, and it was too bad to turn off. Here are the details I remember:

lovely rear end lame character with a glass sword and a motor scooter helmet with a non threatening backwards fin on top.

A chase scene on dirtbikes with what looked like cardboard prop additions to them to be "futuristic" going through what looked like a concrete overpass that was I think used as a "base" because one end looks bunker-ish, also lots of gas fireballs coming from said empty concrete shaft with no flammable materials.

lovely lovely glass sword fight scene that ends up cutting off the hands of someone I think.

"I must go to TRITON!" said in the dumbest voice I can imagine. It was pronounced as a retard would. Triton I think was a lovely painted backdrop of a glass city which on the inside looked like a lovely mariot hotel in the midwest.

This has been bugging me for years because it is so bad, I'd say it is somewhere between Manos: The Hands of Fate and Space Mutiny in quality.

This founds fimilure, especally the "I must go to Triton" line, I can't put my finger on it.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Horseface posted:

I'm not a spelling/grammar nazi by any means but how does something like this HAPPEN?

Dyslexia :(

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Killfast37 posted:

My friend and I wanted to see if you guys could help us out with a movie. I think it was made in the 80s and it was pretty cheesy. It involved a bunch of skaters fighting each other with various weapons in a half pipe. It was sort of graphic at the time. They had chains and bags full of metal hitting each other when they crossed paths in the half pipe. Any help would be appreciated because I'm completely stumped on this one.

I've never seen it but could it be Prayer Of The Rollarboys??

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Dog Egg posted:

Ive been trying to remember the name of a film I saw a few years ago about a group of people stranded on a deserted ship.

There is a part in the film where one of the group gets killed, a few minutes later one of the phones in the ship rings, one of the group answer it & on the other end of the line is the guy who just got killed.

I really enjoyed the film & was convinced it was called Ghost Ship, so I bought it but it isnt the same film.

Does anyone have any ideas what it is! sorry for the lack of detail but I really cant remember much more about it other than the phone incident.

There is another horror movie called Death Ship made in 1980. I never saw it and heard it sucks.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Mastodon Rickles posted:

I saw a movie on the space channel a couple of years ago about a scientist who made a giant rat. It never showed the rat because whenever it attacked it was a POV shot. There was a dream sequence where the scientist was having sex with a lady and started growing and then it cut to him like 12 feet tall still having sex with the woman, who screamed. At first they sent an exterminator after the rat in a sewer, and also it attacked some guy in a leather jacket.

I am trying to remember it because it is probably the worst movie I have ever seen.

This is probably totally wrong but it does sound a lot like Gnaw: Food Of The Gods II. It's been years since I've seen it but it did involve scientists, giants rats and sewers.
I also recall a swimming pool scene where the rats attack. I think most the movie plays out like one giant rat then you find out there are loads.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097371/
It was pretty drat bad from what I remember.

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 25, 2007

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Pweller posted:

That's it

Visual Aid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f-7ks6RGGM

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

Not sure if this is an ID per se, but I'm wondering if there have been any movies (action/horror) where a guy kills another person with a motorcycle, primarily by front tire to the face

Very strange you should ask this because we where talking about this in the If You Die In The 80s thread.
Happy Birthday To Me features a guy fixing his motorcycle, it's upsidedown, the killer throws his scarf into the spinning wheel and his face goes into it.
Pet Semetary 2 has a kill where someone is reeving a motorcycle over a boys face, his face goes into the wheel.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Secx posted:

1. An 80's (90's ?) B movie similar to Alferd Hitchcock's The Birds. Except that in this movie, it's ants rather than birds loving poo poo up.

In the same vein, I'm also interested in any movie where you have tons of xyz killing people for no reason (Like The Birds/Arachnophobia/that ants movie).

I'm pretty sure that movie is called Ants. It's listed here.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076214/

As for other Nature Run Amok movies, Day Of The Animals, Frogs, Night Of The Lepus, Food Of The Gods, The Swarm, Squirm, Slugs, Kingdom Of The Spiders,
There is one more that is bugging me now, I can't remember what it's called at all. It was a 60s or 70s movie that involved Ants (I think) turning big and using some kind of mind warp on humans and turned them into their slaves. I was sure it was called Queen Of The Ants but it doesn't seem to be. It might not of been ants, I'm not 100% sure.
EDIT: Never mind, found it, Empire Of The Ants it was.

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Sep 10, 2007

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Tightosp posted:

I'm sorry if this one has been posted before. It was a horror movie that I rented as a kid on vhs and it looked like it was made in the 70's/80's. It had to do with a killer who escaped from alcatraz and if memory serves correctly it cut to a few years in the future when alcatraz was shut down and they had tourists. The killer was hiding out there and he would go and kill all of the tourists. I'm pretty sure the killer's name was Frank _________. Anyone have any idea what the hell I'm talking about?

quick edit for a bit more info

I'm probably dead wrong but it sounds like Slaughterhouse Rock.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
It could be The Curse (AKA The farm) starring SA favorite Wil Wheaton.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092809/

In this second adaptation of H.P. Lovecraft's story "The Colour out of Space," a huge, glowing meteorite falls on a farm in Tellico Plains, Tennesse. After the meteorite melts into the soil, strange mutations occur on the farm. The fruit and livestock become filled with maggots, cabbage and chickens become filled with green slime, and certain members of the farm family become swollen, slime-drooling mutants. Now two of the farmer's children who wisely avoided the meteorite's contamination seek outside help.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Gyver posted:

That's Urban Legends: Final Cut.

Urban Legend Final Cut has nothing to do with parties, it sounds like Abandoned, starring Katie Holmes.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

DethklokworkOrange posted:

A while ago, I saw this short film on the internet and I've forgotten the title. It was just five or ten minutes long. The whole thing is of this dude with a bag on his head violently killing British gangsters/wiggers. Does anyone know the title?

I think it was called Bagman but I'm not 100% sure.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
Here is something I recall watching, I think it was a movie, maybe TV movie, probably made late 70s early 80s.

It had to do with a bunch of students who kidnap their teacher who they feel is being to hard on them. They take the teacher to a secret hideout and all the class have like a courtroom trail about him. I recall they come back one day and he has hung himself, I don't remember much else. I think it was a british movie.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Tsietisin posted:

I know the exact film you are on about.

It starts with them creating their own court where they take the bad class members in there. They might charge them with stealing a chocolate bar or something. they put them in front of the court, strip them naked, take a polaroid of them to use it as blackmail if they did not abide by the court ruling.

They take the teacher into the court and charge him with the offence of "being a bad example". They do the same polaroid thing with him. They charge him and leave him there. However they leave him there for so long that, as you mentioned, he commits suicide.

There is an investigation at the school, so to get out of it, one of the kids involved in the court says that the teacher was a paedophole that used to touch him up and offers the polaroids up as proof. So the kids get away with everything.
-

Now as for the name of this film, that's a tough one. I always thought that the name of it was simply "Police", but i cannot find something that matches that name. I shall hunt a little more.

EDIT: I was close, it was The Police

That must be it, thank you. There was a lot about it I didn't remember.
Tracking it down is going to be hard.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Power of Pecota posted:

This one's kind of a reach that I remember seeing a preview, and I'm pretty sure it was in the late nineties. A father thinks that the United States are going to be bombed, so he takes his family (of four, I think) to a bomb shelter he built in his backyard. For some reason they come out ten years later, and it looked like the rest of the movie was a comedy about them adapting to the current day. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds a little like Blast From The Past.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Poo Poo Ta Nah Nah posted:

This one's been bugging me for a while.

I only saw one scene of it when I was seven or eight years old (back around 1991-2 or so), but as I recall, the premise was that all technology had turned evil. In the scene, a young boy was riding around suburbia in a bicycle (or maybe he was walking, I forget), and passing by the resultant carnage of technology's rebellion. For instance, I remember a guy dead in his bathroom from his shaver going berserk, and people smashed by their cars. It would periodically cut to a truck driving itself around, and I presume it was looking for the kid. I'd like to find this movie again, as it sounds like something that could be entertaining to see no matter how good or bad it might have been.

It sounds like Maximum Overdrive. Not 100% sure though.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Popcorn posted:

In the early 90s I watched a movie based on the story of Hansel and Gretel. Wikipedia and IMDB list several movies based on the story and there doesn't seem to be any way of telling which one it was I saw. Perhaps someone can I identify it based on my vague description?

It was in the early 90s, so the film couldn't have been made until about 1992 at the latest-- if I had to guess I'd say the film was probably an 80s production, but I'm not at all sure. (It was in colour, anyway.) To my young self the film seemed quite terrifying, because it added some extra sinister elements to the gingerbread house. Specifically I recall giant gingerbread men lining the path like statues-- but the gingerbread men had people trapped inside, like the wax figures of House of Wax. :-O

Anyone got any idea?

I remember it also, I think it's the 88 version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_mjhZzkm4

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Coffey posted:

Trying to remember the name of a terrible movie I watched. A group of kids get together to make a low budget horror movie on a set where a past crew was murdered. I believe the set was even closed because I'm pretty sure they had to break in. I don't remember too much else except that in the end the hobo was the killer.

It's a really bad, low budget movie. Any help?

Slaughter Studios.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
I want to say The Manitou but I'm not 100% sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uLP0U95jLY&feature=related

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

SharpeAttack posted:

Alright this one was vaguely described to me so lets see if someone can recognize it.
Its at least 10-13 years old, if not more. Believed to be Horror in genre.
At the start of the film, an old lady is sitting on a rocking chair in a completely black setting. A young girl appears and suddenly has a large stone in her hand. She raises the stone so that the old lady rocks back and forth into the stone and beats herself to death on the stone...
Thats the main description i have of the film. Also their were some crazy dogs at some point in the film. So if anyone can get this i will be very impressed and very grateful. Thanks guys.

Holy poo poo, I know this one, it has a birthday theme, I think it's one called Madhouse, not the comedy, the 1981 movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093468/

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

SharpeAttack posted:

Thank you, you're dead on. I really appreciate it, now the long process of finding a copy!

I's out on DVD in the UK and being released on DVD in the US in Novenmber.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Barack HUSSEIN posted:

There was a movie made by a cast and crew of mentally and physically handicapped adults and children sometime after 2000. It was some of the craziest poo poo I've ever seen with the plot jumping from some kid meeting some friends and enjoying a beautiful day in a city populated entirely by tards to encountering aliens who look like overweight bikers trapped in a tie-dye universe who project themselves onto the sides of buildings.

Never saw it but is it What Is It?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118141/

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Bili Rubin posted:

This has been driving me crazy for years. I saw it at my baby sitter's house sometime in the early to mid 90s. I've been trying to figure it out since then, but no one I've asked has any idea. I can't remember much, except for a few scenes.

1. A boy and girl running away from a big rottweiler through the walls of a house/apartment.
2. A man, directed by some woman, is trying to get the boy, and he puts a knife into the wall, accidentally killing the dog. The woman screams. There was a close up of the knife as it was pulled out of the wall, slowly dripping with blood.
3. The little girl's in a white dress cleaning blood off the floor as the woman screams at her.

The People Under The Stairs
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105121/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

thehandtruck posted:

1. I must've seen this one when I was nine or ten. I think it was on the TBS show "Movies for Guys Who Like Movies" but can't be sure. The premise was somebody had taken over a school and had hostages, or maybe it was before the police were contacted and they were trying to keep everybody in the school without getting out or notifying anybody. Why? I don't know. Adults present? No idea. I do remember a cool scene though where the main dude decided to try and get help or contact somebody and he ran really fast out a window and then came back in time for the dudes who were making checks to not notice he left. Then a scene later the main bad guy decided he knew the kid was lying and had left so he smacked him in the face.
I don't expect either of these to be gotten, but thanks for trying.

I haven't seen it in years but sounds like Toy Soldiers.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103112/

I remember the kid saying he was in the shower and didn't hear the bell ring.