Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balls of Adonis
Aug 2, 2004
Reposting this from the gbs thread...

It was an older movies, late 70's/early 80's and took place in Detroit or maybe Chicago. It was about a boy who was pretty much a nerd in high school who was picked on by the popular kid. He then made friends with an outcast who was also really huge and really quiet. The big guy beat up the popular kid for the nerd and they became really good friends.

I remember they rebuilt an old motorcycle and rode it all over town. It later came to be known that the big guy was kind of messed up in the head because his little brother shot himself with their dad's gun while he was watching him.

Later on in the movie I remember the popular kid came back but this time with an even bigger bully and he basically beat the poo poo out of the nerd's big guy and threw the motorcycle in a lake or something.

A random part of the movie I remember is when all the kids are after school hanging out somewhere. And the popular kid asks some nerd girl if she would like to go see a movie. She responds excitedly saying yes and he says something like "well have fun then" and everyone laughs at her.

I saw it on either the Bravo channel or A&E around 7 or 8 years ago.

Anyone, please?

edit: movie was found in the other thread, My Bodyguard was the name of it.

Balls of Adonis fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Nov 23, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU