Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senor Bambos
Aug 6, 2004
I've been trying to look up this really awesome-looking Indian movie lately. I'd say it was made sometime in the '70s or '80s and stars one of the bigger Bollywood actors. If I recall correctly, he's either still doing films today or dead. The plot revolves around a big crime boss dying, and a lookalike (possibly his brother) planted by a cop replacing him. This lone cop is pretty much the only one who knows he's a plant. Sometime during the movie, the cop is killed and the lookalike finds himself in deep poo poo.

Usually I wouldn't bother asking people for help finding Bollywood stuff, but this movie seemed to have quite a following in the GBS thread that mentioned it (which I am also unable to find).

edit: I'm also eighty-percent sure it was remade sometime in the last ten or fifteen years.

edit2: Found it by sheer coincidence on Wikipedia. It's Don, which was actually remade this very year.

Senor Bambos fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Dec 29, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU