Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobbyHorsepower
Oct 23, 2004
Stupid newbies need the most attention.
HAVE A LITTLE MOD CHALLENGE WITH YOUR MOVIE IDENTIFICATION

The old thread got pretty large (1200+ posts and over a year old...yikes) so I figured I'd start a fresh one.

For those who don't frequent CD, this thread is all about 'that movie you saw once.' You know the one I'm talking about. The one you watched one late night while the part of your brain you use for memory had already gone to sleep. That vaguely memorable scene where a guy wore a babyfaced mask and tortured people, or that french action movie where those guys do the thing where they jump from balconies, or that movie in black and white with dogs that talked to each other and they wore clothes and walked around on 2 legs and it was all live action or something.

Point is we've got plenty of vaguely memorable, yet blurred images from some odd movie we watched who knows how long ago and now's the time to find out what the hell that damned movie was.

Few things to keep this thread clean and happy:

1. Give as all the relevant information you can remember
This would include:
- what you remember seeing from the movie (anything and everything that you're sure of helps)
- where you watched it (TV, theater, rickety old VHS tape, etc.)
- about how long ago you saw it (few months, years etc.)

2. Quote/Thank people if they correctly identified your movie
Thanking someone for filling your request lets everyone reading the thread know that your movie was ID'd and doesn't need continual guesses. You don't have to sit hunched over your computer, a stream of drool sliding down your chin as you mash the refresh button over and over, eagerly anticipating an answer to your question......but you get the idea.

I think other than that, we're pretty good. The last thread went swimmingly (for the most part) and I'll edit any other important stuff here if we need it.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jun 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyHorsepower
Oct 23, 2004
Stupid newbies need the most attention.
edit: beaten by seconds