Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Alan Smithee posted:

I want to say this is a World War II movie but I recall it being in color, so for the record don't limit to WWII scenarios. I believe I saw this early 90s on tv and it basically had a group of commandos escaping a compound after a mission completed. Most of the commandos got into a car and starting driving, and one black dude (think he was black, which of course is another reason I'm unsure it was WWII what with segregation, though that never stopped Hollywood revisionism) throws a grenade down a shaft or opening before chasing after the vehicle. They do the whole "cmon cmon!" thing but black guy gets shot while running and they have to leave him.

The Dirty Dozen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

El Graplurado posted:

Mine: May have been a silent movie. Probably a major one, but i can't fit this scene into any i can think of. A man is doing the chivalrous thing, laying his coat over puddles for a girl to walk over. He is distracted and lays his coat over a hole. Girl falls in hole. Help?

Well, this one is going to drive me nuts now. Maybe it's a cartoon?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

vessbot posted:

Saw this on cable late at night years ago... some sort of really obscure and really lovely kung fu movie made in the, oh, 70s, with all these fight scenes where EVERY SINGLE hit or kick in the movie used ONE and ONLY ONE "ka-tchhh" sound sample. The entire movie! No exaggeration. Also there was a character with no arms, and a character with no legs, and the no-legs guy had a set of hooks on his back with which he could hook on to the back of the no-arms guy and they would form a unified and complete fighting machine.

I've heard about that one, I think it's Crippled Masters.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Elohssa Gib posted:

1. All I remember is a scene like a school dance and the floor opens up and it turns out to be a pool and everyone starts swimming and then something happens and the floor starts closing again and people are fighting to get out. Honestly I don't even know if it wasn't a dream.

That's vaguely like a scene from It's A Wonderful Life.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

UndyingShadow posted:

I'm trying to find an 80ish kinda movie where this dorky guy wants this girl, and she won't give him the time of day (typical 80'sish plot, am i rite?) and he has no chance until this girl ruins one of her mother's outfit, and this nerd type guy spends a bunch of money he was saving for a telescope in exhange for dating her and her making him cool. And of course, they fall in love!

Anyone have any idea?

One of my "guilty pleasure" favorites, Can't Buy Me Love.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Xinopay posted:

A buddy of mine mentioned a film we both saw years ago, and both of us remember very little of it.

It's about south american indians, this much we remember. There is also a white/blonde person among them (quite possibly raised by them?).
None of us remember much of what the movie was really about, but I do remember one scene of an indian being shot, and one of the other indians putting his finger in the wound. I also remember a scene where one indian is climbing a telephone/electric pole or something, and gets shocked/dies.

The Emerald Forest?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

RaVE posted:

Alright, another asian movie:

This couple.. somehow, they're tied together by a string? I think the woman goes catatonic at some point, but the man takes her home with him, then the string forms? She keeps amusing herself with a ball on a string connected to a funnel... they live in a car? They walk. ALOT. ...Jesus, I have no idea. This is driving me crazy. Anyone have any idea?

edit: I watched this on vhs a while back... should be from late 90's.

Dolls

Phillyt posted:

OK. I have a movie I can't seem to place but I know I've seen it. It's about a teenage girl I assume in the North West. She is "good" girl if you will but is very interested in the local music scene. After attending a few shows, she gets involved in the scene meeting people, losing her virginity, trying drugs, partying etc.

The important things of the movie however is this local rock star who very much resembles Kurt Cobain, who the main female character is very attracted to. This local rock star has a older sister who sort of takes care of him. Also, there are several other characters who are friends with the main female. One of them is a male who eventually kills himself in the end who actually is obsessed with Kurt Cobain. Another is a female who is the front woman of one of the local bands who eventually "makes it big".

Obviously these are very vague descriptions but maybe someone can be of help! Thanks.

I haven't seen it, but could it be Last Days?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

freeranger posted:

I was trying to remember the name of this old 80's horror movie this morning.

It was about a giant crocodile/alligator, the one scene I seem to remember the most, is kids at a birthday party dressed up as pirates or something similar, and one of them is forced to walk the plank, which is the diving board of the backyard pool, I believe the kid was eaten by the croc at that point.

Any ideas?

Alligator. C'mon, you didn't think of looking that up?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

LtSekkusu posted:

Okay, so in this movie I'm trying to remember (and have been for years) there's this one guy and I think he gets recruited by an older guy (the old guy starts training him, at least) and the few parts I remember is that there is a restaurant scene where they use a serving tray to either block bullets or use it as a mirror or something (I remember the silver serving tray specifically.) I also recall the younger guy being trained to always know exactly where everyone is and what everyone is wearing everywhere he goes.

I've been looking for this movie for years, and I think I first saw it in theaters around 2001ish, but it may have been shortly before that or after it. Sorry for being vague, maybe someone can recognize my movie.

Possibly The Recruit. I don't recall any scene with a tray, but the movie as a whole was quite forgettable.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Tars Tarkas posted:

No, this one is real old school, silent film era (or just after) as the leads had the extra makeup of the period (and the camera speed was consistant with early handcrankers.) The giant bat is on a string so can't be anything Harryhausen. I don't know of any films like that from that era, though.

My memory is a little fuzzy, but it might be Raoul Walsh's Thief of Bagdad. That certainly looks like Douglas Fairbanks in the first shot, and I'm pretty sure there's a giant bat.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Action Jacktion posted:

The 1970s version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers:

Oh god, thank you. It was driving me nuts, too.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Dragonrah posted:

Ok, I'm gonna say apolgize in advanced because my discription is going to be pretty vague.

The movie would have came out 2-3 years ago and it was about this cop, who I thought was Gene Hackman or at least a simmilarly seasoned veteran actor, that had retired from the force but still continued to work on this old case. He possibly made a vow to solve it.

Again, I'm sorry for the vagueness and I'm not really expecting anyone to really know what I'm talking about, but it is driving me nuts and I figured it was worth a shot.

The Pledge, with Jack Nicholson?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Tuco posted:

A few summers ago a friend and I were trying to recover from July 4th activities by doing nothing but watching crap on TV waiting for our hangovers to go away.

We came upon the worst movie either of us have ever seen, it was so bad we could not turn away. It was so bad, we consider it the funniest movie we have ever seen.

The plot: A groups of teenagers (6 or so) move from the Midwest to Manhattan to become professional dancers. The can only afford a small crappy apartment. Cue montage 1: The group puts on some tunes, dances, and proceed to fix up the apartment to more livable standards.

To make some money they begin dance as street performers and get people to put spare change into their hats.

They eventually go out for an evening’s entertainment at some new hot underground club. In the club they are confronted by a street gang. This is not your typical gang as they have no guns, no knives, no bike chains, or weapons of any sort. Their means of intimidation are urban street and break dancing.

A dance fight ensues and though our team of intrepid Midwesterners gives it their all, the street gang shows them up makes fools out of them in front of all the club goers.

The group is distraught, and infighting nearly tears them apart and almost sends them packing back to Iowa (or where ever they were from)

The group rebounds, and decided they are too good of friends to split up. They vow to practice and try harder, but most of all; learn some new moves. Cue montage 2: The group goes from to club to club trying to pick a new hip repertoire of moves. Learn, practice, learn, and practice.

The group finally decides they are ready and head back to the original club. The street gang is there and rightfully cocky after handing our hicks a thorough beating the first time around. However, all the practice and new moves payoff as the street gang is defeated in final scene, another dance off. Our heroes earned their respect and a right to stay in Manhattan.

I have been searching for years for the title and a copy (no, I’m not asking for files) of this movie and have made a number of requests on places like craigslist. Once I find the title I’d really like to buy this on VHS or DVD if possible. Please end my suffering and tell me the name of this movie.

I am 99.9% sure this is not Breakin’ And is was definitely from the 80’s

iMDB Power Search
Country of Origin: USA
Genre: Musical
Year: 1983-1987

Is this it? Fast Forward

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Tuco posted:

I can't tell. The plot sounds right, but I could have sworn most of the cast was white, which made it all the more funny, and goddamn it if I'm not having the hardest time believing the worst movie I have ever scene was directed by Sidney Poitier with a sound track by Quincy Jones. I’ve just done Google and Yahoo searches and haven’t been able o come up with anything more definitive to let me know if this is the movie or not.
I’ve tried looking for clips of the movie on You Tube to be sure, but there are none.

This is worse than not having a clue at all.

What about this user comment?

quote:

This is a movie about a bunch of kids from Sandusky, Ohio who all move to NY to pursue their dream of becoming famous dancers. They wind up finding out the hard way that living in the Big Apple is both dangerous and expensive! To make money as well as hone their dance skills, they end up dancing on the streets of NY and developing a fan base so that they can also book gigs. During this time, another group of dancers from the city, led by a street dancer named Caesar, who have somewhat made a name for themselves don't really appreciate the new kids on the block taking over their turf. They wind up having a dance-off at a popular club called the Zoo in NY, only to have their hats handed to them and sending them back to the drawing board.

In hopes of winning a huge dance competition where they could receive national attention, they realize they still have a lot of work to do. They also need new moves since it appears, all of their old moves are outdated. They hit every club in the city, studying and practicing until they are ready for the competition - and a final showdown with Caesar's boys at the infamous club, "The Zoo".

This movie is filled with incredible dance scenes, great music and it is a true coming-of-age film that follows the trials of trying to "make it" in whatever you do. They have to break a few rules, cut some corners and dodge some fights, but in the end, the hard work pays off.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Tuco posted:

Yes I read that and it sounds spot on but Sidney Poitier, what the Christ??? My brain won’t accept it.

Poitier isn't known for his directing. Note that he also directed Ghost Dad.

Frankly, I don't think he's that great of an actor either.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

TLJRyan posted:

There was another movie too where I only caught the first 30 minutes or so.

It was like a documentary, except there was no documentarian voice over. The first scene was of these dogs killing each other. It was brutal. Then the camera just watching these people in this city do their thing. If I remember correctly there's a funeral, there's a really nasty river... man, I hope someone can identify this movie for me.

Amores Perros?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Corbet posted:

I remember this movie starring Richard Pryor where he got paid to hang out with a snobby rich kid. What was it?

The Toy

EDIT: whoops, beaten

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Squirrelly Wrath posted:

Around 1990 or maybe even earlier, I watched an animated movie which may have been in an anime style. I only remember two things clearly. People flew around in hang glider type contractions. In one scene the main character (possibly female) is trying to stop a large worm (?) entering a sea of acid. She tried to push it back, but it keeps going and eventually her foot hits the acid and gets burned. There may have been an environmental theme to the whole thing. Some sword fighting and bleeding was also present.

Can anyone distill this mess of memories into a title?

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Rodney Munch posted:

Watched This: Early 90's maybe
Genre: Action/Adventure I guess. Maybe some mystery type stuff.

Remember: The hero guy gets partnered up with some girl (by accident probably), and there is this running joke where the guy will demonstrate some crazy skill like being able to speak french or something, and she will say "Hey, you never said you knew how to speak french!". Then he would respond with "I never said I didnt know how to speak french! :v:

I think it was some adventure type movie where the whole time they are trying to find some artifact and give it to a museum or whatever. And at the end the girl is all mad or something because she finds out some rich guy just bought said artifact for like 10 million dollars or whatever. Surprise, surprise, turns out it was the hero.

:j: "You never told me you were rich!"
:clint: "I never said I wasn't rich"

:shlick::shlick::huh:

Charade? or possibly the remake The Truth About Charlie?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Boinks posted:

Alright I'm looking for an 80's horror movie. I think it was called something like Creepy Crawlies. I remember it had a bunch of teenagers trapped in a house with demons kind of like in Evil Dead. There was a main vampire type bad guy and I remember him changing one of the kids into a demon by turning a chess piece from white to black. Also one thing that stands out in this movie is that the little kid in the movie is killed.

My gf says this one might be Night of the Demons.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

TylerGred posted:

I need help on this one....

Basically it's about a man who lives on a farm and is getting married. He travels to a city (Detroit) I think and buys a Lamborghini. Some how or another he gets a lovely Lamborghini that breaks down in an intersection with a car full of hot girls laughing at him.

Basically I remember that scene and the scene where he is designing his car and I believe he choses the color red...

Saw its many years ago on HBO I think.

Any ideas.

gently caress gently caress gently caress. Now this is driving me crazy. I know I've seen this. I totally remember the scene of him designing the car. It might be a made-for-TV movie. Are you sure it's a Lamborghini? I've tried a bunch of searches and gotten nothing.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

PonchtheJedi posted:

The first is a comedy.

When I was very young, I saw a movie on TV very late at night. In this movie, a family lived in a city or suburb, and all were pretty happy, except for the dad, who was kind of frustrated with living in civilization. He mentions some friend or neighbor who moved into the sticks when green goo came up through his drain. He says he'd move out if this happened, and then the next shot shows it happening. They move into the mountains, and the movie is mostly their adventures trying to adjust to living there. They have some distant neighbors who are survivalist nuts, and give the dad a tour of their bunker that has lots of food, lots of provisions, and waterbeds that have a nozzle so you can drink from it if other water stores are exhausted. The neighbors are assholes, too. Towards the end of the movie, there is a really bad storm, and the main characters' house is the only one that doesn't get flooded. All of the neighbors, including the rear end in a top hat survivalist ones, show up for shelter, usually bringing with them animals and such. The mom of the family recognizes one of the chickens that the survivalist rear end in a top hat brought with him, which proves he stole some of their chickens. I believe the movie ends with the family moving back to civilization.

Packin' It In, starring the one and only Richard Benjamin.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Maximus8198 posted:

Good luck to whoever attempts this one, I don't have too many clues as to what it is.

I saw this movie possibly 2 summers ago on Sci-Fi channel at 4 AM. Although I saw it on Sci-Fi, I do not believe it was a Sci-Fi made movie. The movie seemed much like Bruce Campbell movies, although he was not in it (read: over-the-top, blatant satirism, comedic sci-fi). All I can remember is that the main character time travelled and he fought aliens. If I remember correctly he worked for the government as well. In addition to this, I believe the movie may have been a sequel. Also, I believe that the movie's title was fairly long (at least 4 or 5 words), if that helps at all.

Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about, because I sure don't.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Rodney Munch posted:

This was a documentary about skinheads or the kkk or something. I watched it once on TV when I was younger and I remember it being kinda funny. There was a part where all these rednecks were sitting around watching old WWII films and they saw this little kid playing the drums in a hitler parade. They then spent a good 5 minutes talking about the boy and how he "really has his poo poo together" and how they all wished they could be him. I just remember thinking "uh... dude. Its just a kid playing a drum. Are you people retarded?"

Oh yeah and there was a part where they were trying to explain why skinheads shave their head and it was something like "the skinhead shaves his head because the whiteman is constantly being shitted on by jews and we have to cleanse ourselves by removing our hair".

Blood in the Face?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Alan Smithee posted:

I remember reading about a really intense director who was so anal, when he did a movie about Kaiser Wilhelm's troops he made the actors wear historically accurate underwear, anyone know which movie I'm talking about?

I believe that's Erich von Stroheim

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

3 gets you 2 posted:

I didn't see anyone answer this, which is a shame considering how awesome the movie is.
You're thinking of Last Life in the Universe
http://imdb.com/title/tt0345549/

Are you loving retarded? He found it himself, it's in the same post you quoted... from three months ago.

myo posted:

edit: Never mind, I actually just found it myself Googling; It's called "Last Life in the Universe" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0345549/

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Spider Crusoe posted:

A clip from this movie appeared during a montage in the latest Oscars. It had an old guy in a business suit, and the shot had a diagonal line of green lights going to the guy. He was saying something about messing with nature. Anyone know this one?

Network

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Smeep posted:

Does anyone remember the name of the Iraq war documentary from a couple of years ago? It was all fom the perspective of frontline soldiers if I recall. It was a theatrical release, and I remember some guys rapping. I just can't think of the title.

Gunner Palace?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Alan Smithee posted:

you forgot to say edit gently caress beaten you pedophile

There was a 80s movie, I'm pretty sure these two seperate clips I saw are the same movie

So one scene there's this blonde chick in a car just chatting away, a moment later some ghoulish looking cops stand next to it and she screams, and they cover her mouth. The people who's house I at changed the channel cuz it freaked em out.

Second part 2 chicks are listening to "girls just wanna have fun" in an empty department store. Later some thugs in sunglasses come in with guns. One of the protagonist chicks manages to get an uzi or something and holds one punk hostage. The leader guy shoots the guy and she calls him a psycho. He says "I'm not a psycho, I just don't give a gently caress!"

I think I was fascinated by that line b/c it was the first time I'd heard someone use that in place of poo poo

One of my favorite guilty pleasures, Night of the Comet.

edit: whoops, didn't see the new page

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Internets LOL posted:

I'm trying to remember what time this movie took place in, but I honestly cannot loving remember at all. I remember two guys get into a car and drive along the highway. They're talking and they reach an interection and the driver asks "left or right" over and over and the passenger screams out "RIGHT!" (I believe) at the last second. He turns right, barely missing the median thing, and they reach a dead end. He stops the car and says something about life and finishes his sentence with "but sometimes you don't see the bend ahead".

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It definitely sounds familiar. I'm picturing a mentor/apprentice relationship, with Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman or some wise black guy as the mentor.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Alan Smithee posted:

Nurse Betty maybe?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0171580/

If it's Morgan Freeman he and Chris Rock are basically on a road trip

I've seen that and I don't think so. I could be way off about the guy being black. I hope someone figures it out because now it's driving ME nuts.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Jakio posted:

I was going to find out the name of this movie if it was the last thing I did. It was bugging me really bad.

The movie is Stand and Deliver

You only see the turn, you don't see the road ahead.

Goddamn good call, thank you. And we were just talking about this movie in another thread too.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Spider Crusoe posted:

I'm remembering a scene, but I can't remember where it's from. It's a flashback to a young boy at school. It's recess time and he's playing marbles with the other kids, and he makes a big win just as the recess ends. The boy is piling the marbles into his pockets when the teacher comes to take him back inside. As the teacher does this, the boy's pockets rip open, spilling the marbles on the ground.

I've definitely seen this, and not too long ago... could it be Au Revoir Les Enfants?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

dja98 posted:

I'm looking for a film that I'm certain was a Bond film. However, I've spent the last few weeks watching them all and it wasn't.

I remember watching it on TV one Christmas when I was younger (10 years ago maybe).

The hero ends up in an alley with a henchwoman, forced to sign something. The woman ends up with the pen which ultimately explodes, leaving behind nothing but a shoe. I seem to remember motorcycles being involved in the scene too but this could be my imagination.

Not a lot to go on I know but I'd love it if anyone has any ideas.

Tomorrow Never Dies

edit: I think

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Alan Smithee posted:

I dont even know why I want to know the name but I saw bits of a really bad movie on premium cable. It had Shannon Doherty as this chick who thinks she's being stalked, and Colm Fiore as an FBI agent or something helping her. It turns out her best friend set her up to hire a fake bodyguard and the fake stalker fake kills the fake bodyguard and the FBI then fake sets up a payoff and Colm Fiore fake dies but turns out his partner faked them out and she really actually killed him with a pistol. Instead of fake blood its real! Fake FBI partner then Fakes faking and actually wants money to herself so starts killing other conspiracy members

Fake

For gently caress's sake, you know TWO of the actors and you still need help? iMDB has a rather robust search feature, you know?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192638/

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

IAmAGlassOfTea posted:

Man, this is real vague but, here goes.

I think this was an episode of the outer limits or sliders or something. There was a world that was a suburban neighborhood, and all the houses are the same, and everyone's happy all the time. They have the exact same schedule every day, and everything is happy and perfect and exactly the same every day. Exactly the same down to every detail.

Except at the end of every day they have to go in the basement. Everyone's basement is a torture chamber and everybody has a horrible demon there that cuts them apart and tortures them anally stuff, and then burns the cut up body peices in the furnace.

Then the next day they're alive again, but the twisted part is they know that at the end of every day they have to go in the basement, and thats why they're so happy all day cause theyre trying to keep it off their minds.

I mean, surely I couldn't be making this all up... right? I remember seeing it when I was young, and if this was a dream, thats a hell of a dream for a kid to have!

drat, I hate you people sometimes. I KNOW what this is, and it's going to drive me crazy until I figure it out. I do not think this is a TV episode, unless I've got something else in mind.

EDIT: is there a scene in it where Person A has to take Person B's else place being tortured so that Person A can go do something else?

FitFortDanga fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Apr 25, 2007

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Slasherfan posted:

Sounds like this ep of Angel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512924/

I dunno if that's what GlassOfTea was looking for, but that's what I was thinking of. Thanks!

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

BioTech posted:

The second one is about a girl, I think she slips into a coma or something, ending up in a fantasy world. There is a red wooden soldier, but he's alive and he's bigger than her, defending a village from monsters that look made out of mud and branches or something. The town has more of these fantasy characters and the girl reminded me of Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz.

Heavenly Creatures?

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Pelikan posted:

OK, here's something relatively recent (past 5-7 yrs or so?). I remember a doctor who has emigrated from Africa and is driving a taxi to raise enough money to bring over the rest of his family. He works such long hours that he's forced to buy some sort of herbal stimulant to stay awake. The only other detail I can recall is at the end: he (or someone else?) recites some remarkable lines about the working class and/or immigrants - something like: "We clean your streets, we drive your cabs, we...etc.).

Dirty Pretty Things

The doctor: How come I've never seen you people before?
Okwe: Because we are the people you do not see. We are the ones who drive your cabs. We clean your rooms. And suck your cocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Panty_HaX0r posted:

The second movie I want to identify I remember more about. There's a female teacher and a bus full of children in I think Australia that gets hijacked and kidnapped by some guys with guns and animal masks. The teacher ends up rescuing the kids and there's one suspenseful scene where they all swim underwater in cave. This movie sticks out in my mind because it was on our local Fox affiliate and at some point showed the woman topless on network television and I was very confused.

This sounds very familiar. It's been ages since I've seen it, but could it be The Gods Must Be Crazy?