Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

minty fresh man
Feb 28, 2005

Long-Lasting Minty Freshness!
I remember this weird movie on Sci-Fi back in the mid to late 90s. It involved some weird cult cutting their heads open so this shadowy thing could take its place. I think there were racks of brains where the person did it. Also they were bald and I'm pretty sure they had awesome tribal tattoos.
Also there was a part where the.. um.. protagonist was on some sort of ledge, reading this PDA thing.
...And thats all I remember :smith:
Whoever can figure this out will be my best friend forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minty fresh man
Feb 28, 2005

ProfZoom posted:

This might be Tales from a Parallel Universe, the miniseries that began the Sci-Fi TV show Lexx. Here's the TV IV thread.

Oh god I think you found it :aaaaa:

minty fresh man
Feb 28, 2005

Okay.. I think I am pushing it by asking for ANOTHER movie.. but here I go...
There was this movie I saw not too long ago (two years maybe?). It was about this guy who had really bad luck, and everyone though he was a pervert, but he was doing somewhat normal things. For example, he tried to hang himself, but his parents found him and they assumed some sexual thing. Between every 'event', he would meet up with his friends (or his brother who was married?) and they would try to justify it (or something). Finally, at the end, he is working for a demolition company and he is in the way of a wrecking ball. The ball hits and the boss assumes he is inside the house (the ball broke through) masturbating. At the VERY end, he is dead, on a table, and the guy at the morgue is about to have sex with them.. or they imply that. It was a short movie, but it had a few somewhat-famous people in it. I hope somebody remembers the name because it was pretty funny :smith:
Also the best friend forever-ship offer is up to the person who knows! :dance:

minty fresh man
Feb 28, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

Farm Sluts
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425013/

Starring Chris Parnell as Larry.

:aaaaa: Wow.. thanks!! :glomp: