Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastor John
Mar 3, 2005

by DocEvil
I'm needing help identifying a movie that I saw a few years ago. It was a French film about two girls who worked in a textiles factory in Paris and made friends with each other, moved in together and the story of the movie is how they drift apart and meet new people and date different guys and so on. It's an outstanding movie and I've been looking for it everywhere but to no avail :smith:. I'm not sure of the exact title but I know it's something like (translated from French) "From the Wings of Angels" or "On Broken Angel Wings" or something like that. Any help would be much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastor John
Mar 3, 2005

by DocEvil

ClydeUmney posted:

Is it The Dreamlife of Angels?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120449/

Why, yes it is :) Thanks a lot!