Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godwin
Apr 26, 2005

Lazy like a Fox posted:

Saw this on tv when I was like 12. It looked like a teenage sex comedy, but from the 80s. It was set at a beach resort. The main plot was a guy who is mistaken for a studly lifeguard (who i distinctly remember wearing swim trunks with lipstick prints on them) and is accused of sleeping with a married man's wife, and said married man chases him around for the whole movie and tries to kill him. A subplot involved a guy with a big dick, and women trying to see it.

Any help? Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure that's Private Resort.

Johnny Depp and Rob Morrow before they sold out to do all those crappy artistic movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godwin
Apr 26, 2005

JamesieAB posted:

There was a film like this with Donald Sutherland as the head master, I don't know if that one had Matt Dillon in it but you could look up Sutherland on IMDB and see if any of his films ring a bell.

Heaven Help Us