Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wolf_man
Oct 5, 2005

Nunez?
I have been trying to find this one World War II movie for a long time.

I saw it on t.v in the early/mid 90's, so it probably came out in the late 80's- early 90's.

Movie type: World War II

What I remember: Its about a group of american soliders in the winter. Its basically them vs. a group of germans. They are "seperated" from the war, the americans stay in an abandoned church (?) .
There is a christmas scene, where ther germans have a x-mas tree and start singing x-mas songs, some of the americans come over, and they all stare at each otehr for a while, before they convince the germans that they want to forget about the war for just that one night. So the germans and americans stand around this x-mas tree together.

..The end of the movie is the main character (who wore glasses) narrarating how he delivered the letters of his dead friends to their family(?)

anyone know what movie this is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU