Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fre Merzasphor
Mar 8, 2006
I saw this movie on TV in the late 90s. Based on the hairstyles/quality I'd guess it was made sometime in the 70s or early 80s. It was about a bunch of people trapped in some sort of prison on an island. The people who ran the prison decided to let the prisoners out and then hunt them down. At one point, a guy is immolated after being kicked around with gasoline jugs tied to his neck. I think the prisoners wore some sort of yellow jumpsuits, but I'm not too clear on that. It was a pretty crappy movie but it's bugging me that I can't remember what it's called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fre Merzasphor
Mar 8, 2006

Secks posted:

I have no idea if it's right or not but the "prison on an island" plotline reminds me of No Escape

That's not it I'm afraid. Thanks anyway. :)