Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rararasputin
Apr 27, 2006
It was a movie from my childhood - (late 80s early 90s),
So, there was a little girl whose grandma was going to go to a nursing home, but she didn't want her to go... and then a doll she had came to life and took her through the mirror where a little boy doll and then went on a mission to find a witch who had the secret to eternal youth or something of the sort. The witch had strawberries that she ate to give her youth. When the girl tried to get the strawberries back through the mirror to her world, she tripped on the mirror and they fell and dissapeared. And in the end her grandmother didn't have to go to a nursing home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rararasputin
Apr 27, 2006
alright... I have another one:
another form the early 90s or so
(Not sure if it was actually japanese, but kind of looked like anime) A movie about a guy who shrinks and goes into a greenhouse, and he meets a fairie that lives in the plants, and they meet this black, evil thing that's trying to take over and kill all the fairies that live there... and the fairie ends up dying in the end and the guy comes back to regular size and takes care of the greenhouse.

Everyone suggests ferngully, but that's not it!

thanks for the help....

rararasputin
Apr 27, 2006

IGotDConch posted:

That's "The Hugga Bunch" again I think. That one seems to have really stuck with a lot of people.

thanks! (and sorry for the repeat!)