Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Behold... The Ibanez S470 Deluxe Quilted Maple!

Wizard II neck
3pc. Maple Neck Material
Mahogany w/Quilted Maple top Body
22/Jumbo frets
Bound Rosewood Finger Board
ZR bridge
IBZ INF1 (H) Neck PU
IBZ INFS1 (S) Mid PU
IBZ INF2 (H) Bridge PU
S470DX Special Inlay

It's a rock/metal guitar with a double locking trem I'm after. I already have a Les Paul. :q:

I'm also getting a Dimebucker for the bridge. Too lazy to find a picture for that too. :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I have no idea why, but I get a headache when I look at a left handed guitar.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

krisis posted:

Seeing how awesome RSPsych0's Les Paul looked, I decided to check some of them out at the local guitar shop.

Ended up buying a black Epiphone Les Paul standard

I'm considering getting rid of the pickguard, but i can't figure out how to do it without leaving a nasty hole near the neck pickup.

Sorry about the lovely camphone picture.

I just went ahead and took it off. There are too small holes where the screws were. gently caress it. It was getting in the way. Sound wasn't affected.

Craiglen fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jan 28, 2007

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Watson Your Back, Holmes posted:

Get some black and silver top hat knobs and you've got yourself a beautiful guitar.

I like it as it is :colbert:

RSPsych0 posted:

What the hell happened to that guitar on the far right?

LONG story. There's a thread in that... Basically I found an imitation strat in a skip, played it until I got the Les Paul, then gutted it. I'll fix it up eventually :awesome:

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

John123 posted:

:quagmire:

ESP RZK-1

This is the sexiest guitar I have seen in a long time.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

That metal dude posted:

I didnt like Les Pauls and I always had a thing for V's and extreme shapes. The ML caught my eye and the V looks and plays better than a Gibson. I dont want a plastic pickgaurd taking up 90% of a gutiars top.

I took initiative and took the pickguard off my Les Paul :colbert:

I'll eventually pick up a Dean ML.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Walter posted:

Finally finished, shipped, and received. This is the mandolin that I started this entire thread because of, back in November or December.

I've been waiting so long to see this. Well done man :)