Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HellaRob
Jan 8, 2007
Be a man, Hulk!

CandyCain&Abel posted:

hell yes (squier vintage modified 70's jazz bass)

I just picked one of those up on Friday. I keep forgetting I'm playing a Squier. Even plugged into a compressor and run into a PA it sounds awesome.

In the past two months I've also picked up a Novation Nova and Novation ReMote 49 LE. My synth setup is pretty awesome, I'd say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellaRob
Jan 8, 2007
Be a man, Hulk!

PoorPeteBest posted:

A grandpa's guitars? That's for pussies and grandpas, I think you know it.

Seriously though, what kind of classical is that? I've never seen soundholes like that.

Awaken, awaken, it must be taken!

HellaRob
Jan 8, 2007
Be a man, Hulk!

Wooley posted:

very much considering it. especially now that you can get them easily <$600 used. has anyone ever had one?

My bands drummer is one of those. We downloaded a Roland 808 kit sample set and away we went. I've seen people use them just as a sample set to trigger live, and then there's all the MIDI sequencing to be done with them. I think you should go for it.