Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shryke
Jan 11, 2007

My latest purchase is the lovely KORG controller keyboard at the back. The KORG legacy collection runs through on my laptop is awesome, if I take a wire out of the synth, it comes out on the screen. It's an 81% size version of the original MS-20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shryke
Jan 11, 2007

Walter posted:

I played through one of those the other day. If it wasn't for the fact that I pretty much know I wouldn't use anything but the modulated delay function, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

The one I saw was cheaper than the EHMMD - pricetag said $179.

Bought mine for about £190 when it came out, perhaps that's about 350 dollars or something?. It's simply the best delay you can have, apart from one odd thing, the warp sounds better on a DD-6.

Shryke
Jan 11, 2007

Watson Your Back, Holmes posted:

EEEE!!! Did you find this new somewhere? I saw this on zzounds i think, but then they sold out or something. Is the software decent?

Yeah, they stopped making them at some point. I got this off ebay. The software is excellent, on-screen versions of the MS-20 and Polysix. The fact that you can combine the two makes this feel like something really special.

Shryke
Jan 11, 2007

Just bought one of these. Going home from university to collect it tomorrow. Fender Aerodyne Telecaster.

Shryke
Jan 11, 2007

JohnnySmitch posted:

This is a thing of beauty. You'll have to let us know how it plays and sounds. Where did you managae to find one? I can't even find a complete one on ebay.

I know, it's so nice, isn't it? I got mine from https://www.soundslive.co.uk for £480.

If you search "fender aerodyne telecaster" on google, some website with prices next to it come up. Reviews of it seem to suggest that it's a really, really nice guitar.

I'll let you know if it's contoured or not when I get it :)

Entropian posted:

My first electric! A Yamaha Pacifica 112, in a real pretty green. :unsmith:

That's a really nice colour. Nice choice of first electric, well done on not going for the sunburst strat (bored to infinity of them) :)

Shryke fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Mar 14, 2007