Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

accident sorry :(
Dec 11, 2002
I'm stupid*
New whistles!

From bottom to top: Harper soprano D & C (non-tunables), Harper A/Low G set.

:ireland:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 11, 2002
I'm stupid*
Ronaldo Reyburn B flat whistle:

Looking forward to getting this one. If it's as good as folks say, I'll probably end up switching over to Reyburns exclusively.

Dec 11, 2002
I'm stupid*
My Dave Copley Delrin Flute:

Dec 11, 2002
I'm stupid*
Keyless, blackwood & silver, (Nicholson pattern) irish flute w/fully lined headjoint by Patrick Olwell:

Hurry up with that tax refund, Washington! :arghfist:

Dec 11, 2002
I'm stupid*
Hey, what's in the box... wait, this isn't TFR!

Oh hey, look at that, that looks just exactly like a keyless irish flute in blackwood & silver by Dave Copley!

Why yes, that's exactly what it is!

I really wish I had a better camera. It's a lovely flute.

Dec 11, 2002
I'm stupid*

AstroZamboni posted:

Pure effing sex. The former flautist/Bodhran player in my band played one of these. He sucked rear end, but the flute made him sound almost halfway decent.

Thanks. :) It isn't an Olwell (I hope to get on his list later this year), but it's a lovely flute.

I've been a whistle player for ages, but have only been serious about the flute for maybe two years. So I still kinda suck too, but I have a good teacher. :fh:

I'm headed to Swannanoa for a week with Kevin Crawford too, which should be a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 11, 2002
I'm stupid*
I've been looking into buying an acoustic guitar for a little while now. I've finally decided on a Larrivee L-03:

Click here for the full 285x640 image.