Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Innovation Leader
Apr 26, 2003

"Most people wouldn't know good music if it came up and bit them in the ass"
Mine didn't come with the footswitch, though. But I also paid $100 less than the Ebay auction went for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Innovation Leader
Apr 26, 2003

Walter posted:

How do those sound? I was thinking about a Fender or Rivera, but the Sunns seem to get good reviews, and have a loyal (if relatively small) following.

I also noticed they're relatively inexpensive.

Don't suppose you've got a clip, do you?

It's got a great older sound to it. No sound clip right now, though. Just make sure you have a place to play them, as they are loud. When I first got one, I thought people were just saying that to be cool or something. I was wrong.

Innovation Leader
Apr 26, 2003

Uncle Caveman posted:

Sup ridiculously loud 50watt 1x12 amp buddy!

I never knew one speaker would be able to kick my half stacks rear end.

Innovation Leader
Apr 26, 2003

Duke Chin posted:

Okay now by the last few "user reviews" for these, how much do they commonly run? I might want one now. :)

Depends on what you're looking for. I got mine for around $400, and I got my Beta Lead for $255 (which was very lucky), but it's all just about checking Ebay all the time. I was also just lucky to find that hanging around at a ghetto guitar shop. They are well worth it, though.

Innovation Leader
Apr 26, 2003

schrag posted:

Sup T50C buddy. Those are indeed the loudest 50 watt amps I have ever experienced. I love mine to death. Rock solid too. I took mine out for a month long tour, and it didn't skip a beat the whole time.

Those are some drat fine rigs. Too bad it's hard as hell to find Sunn cabs. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Innovation Leader
Apr 26, 2003

schrag posted:

So true, so true. I lucked out on the 1x12 to match the T50C. $150 on eBay. The 4x12 I have had for years. The concert slave is gone. Replace that with a Model T head, and thats my set-up.

I need another 4x12 so bad. Avatar makes fine cabs, but they look so wimpy next to my Sunn cabinet.

Good luck on finding a 4x12. I've been checking Ebay every day for about two months now (I think I've become obsessed), and it's pretty rare for even 2x12 to show up. If they do, they usually want an insane amount for shipping. Although I've been considering buying the Beta 2x12 they have for my Beta Lead. But my cash flow is telling me no.

I'm amazed I even found the T50C, it was just hanging out at a guitar shop in the slums, collecting dust. :(