Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
Got myself a Ibanez Artcore AK86 DVS 3 weeks ago and I love it

and the case for it arrived 2 days ago

I couldn't be happier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
Won this from an auction today, no idea when it'll be here but hopefully next week. I just needed a nice little amp for little money while still giving me a nice sound :) From what I read on the internet, this one should be fine. It'll go nice with my Ibanez Artcore
also ordered a steel bottleneck cause i've been wanting to play with one for a while now

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
I bought this yesterday because I was looking for a cheap yet durable fuzz pedal so i can try to get The Black Keys sound :shobon:. and this thing is built like a brick

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
I was greeted by this when I came home today;
a Tascam Portastudio 02 MKII. my first step into home recording, i like the DIY low-fi idea

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
it's on backorder so its gonna take about a month but i just ordered this + ernie ball rock 'n roll strings for the 60's sound or some poo poo, thought they might fit the guitar well

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms

Handen posted:

Those strings kick rear end. I buy strings online and when those ones came in I knew I'd found what I'd be using for a while.

good to hear, but what exactly is different about them compared to normal strings?

PenguinBob posted:

what up just-bought-a-dano buddy :hfive:

haha, please tell me what yours is like when you get it, my choice was either gonna be a dano pro or the dc 59 but i went for the latter
mine is probably going to take more than a month to get here :(

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
got myself a behringer GMX210 v-tone amp. i'm low on cash and had to get something decent to actually hear what my danelectro 59 dc sounds like!
i'm not expecting much of this amp, but it can't be worse than my broken marshall amp :sweatdrop:

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
i ordered this 5 months ago, and i finally got it last week!
'59 Dano 2007 reissue

really happy with it :)

FreakingNeo fucked around with this message at 22:15 on May 26, 2008

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms

Revolver posted:

have you played it at high volumes yet? i always had feedback issues with the lipsticks on my longhorn.
no not yet but i'll try that tomorrow. it can't be much worse than on my artcore, that thing is a feedback monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreakingNeo
Jun 25, 2003

Night Rhythms
I sold my old amp last week and bought a new amp! Orange Crush 30R, which gives me the sound that I was looking for! :) :britain: