Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
my brother and I just got gibson double neck guitars for christmas, it says les paul on the headstock, but its clearly an SG body, i dont know, it still looks and sounds sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
Despite moving soon and not knowing how much money I'm going to need (security deposit) I broke down and bought:

with

Hopefully Live-8's looper and the APC will be what we think it will...

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.

Rkelly posted:

To the guy who wants a micro korg. Get a used alesis ion or an R3.

Goddamn I glad you said this, cause it led me to look up an alesis ion, which led me to Crazy goddamn Polish guy WC Olo Garb who does demo's of tons of synths cause he hates analog/digital arguments and thinks you should just hear poo poo and buy what you like, also his music and videos are insane. Maybe literally.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
Well my next purchase is a 30 dollar power adapter for my Korg X50...I've already had to re-solder the power connector which gets all wobbly and breaks, then the powercord comes out and it loses connection randomly...

I wish they had these things in the store, cause I have to drive 30 minutes just to put money down on the special order so that it'll come in faster, cause they can't do credit card over the phone for some reason...

Moral of the story: Don't lose the powercord to your Korg keyboard/don't be in a position for a "friend" with the same keyboard to lose his/claim yours, and not be able to prove it! Also the bastard won't even let me borrow his power cord, when I know drat well he doesn't play the loving thing. Ever.