Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas01
Jan 10, 2005

I'm carrying the wheel.

My Hagstrom Swede (reissue). It's all mahogany with a set neck, basically a Les Paul copy. I like it, but it's my first guitar with volume knobs for each pickup, and I've discovered that I don't like that setup. Sure it's fun to turn one pickup off and then use the toggle switch like a killswitch kind of thing, but I'd rather just have the convenience of a master volume all the time.

I bought that a few months ago. For Christmas I got a Boss DS-1, which is pretty good considering it only costs $40. I'm thinking about one of these next:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas01
Jan 10, 2005

I'm carrying the wheel.
Delivered fresh from eBay on Monday: my USA-made Reverend Slingshot Custom, a discontinued model. In fact, all the USA Reverends are discontinued and they're now made in Korea. The Korean guitars are still actually really good, but the construction is totally different. The Americans (like mine below) had phenolic laminate tops and backs, and plastic edges. The inside is mostly a big slab of white mahogany. It probably seems really strange, but when you sit down and play it, the entire instrument vibrates and resonates like crazy.

I named her April. :gay: