Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root a toot
Aug 7, 2006

mondo burger was manufactured and distributed to intentionally destroy the black community
hi.. regarding private loan consolidation, is the only place you know of loan to learn? i've currently got 14k in stafford/perkins and about 72k in private (i thought it would be a great idea to leave trailer park suburbia and head off to a big fancy east coast art school and get a degree that isn't very marketable), that i'll be looking to consolidate next may. all of my loans are through sallie mae/ams/great lakes, three years with a cosigner and my loan for senior year (that i took out mere days ago) in my name only, because they denied my new cosigner but approved me. i know next to nothing about what i should try and do when i get out of school next may. my repayment starts in november 08, and my parents are more broke than i am, so i really don't have a safety net. i know it isn't your strong point, but do you have any info pertaining to my plight? i tried my debt in the loan to learn calculator and it says 680 a month at best, but i really have no idea. anything you've got would be great.

root a toot fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU