Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colt Cannon
Aug 11, 2000

Ok, so I have decided to go back to college. Like before I will have no help from my parents, except now I do not have to file their information with my FAFSA as well.

What should I do? Should I fill out the FAFSA the same day that I get my tax return information?

Also I am wanting to be able to just focus on school, and want to do my best to not have a job. I figure if I really need one, then I can use my knowledge as a bartender to get it.
Is it a bad idea to just take out a full loan to pay for college, as well as what ever other expenses come your way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colt Cannon
Aug 11, 2000

Alright, so I went through Wachovia for my student loan. I am now about to start another semester, and I am wondering, when I apply for a new loan through them, do I have to fill out all the same information, or can I just add onto my current loan?

There website only gives me the option to get a new loan...

I am not sure if that makes sense so lets try and rephrase it.

I took a loan from Wachovia for the 07-08 school year. I am about to start the 08-09 school year. I need to get more loan money for this year, so how do I go about getting it?