Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
How do I go about figuring out who actually services my loans now?

My loans were paused during Covid, like many other people's were.

I work for the Department of Health, so I was incredibly busy during Covid, often working 12 hour days 6 days per week, so I honestly wasn't paying much attention to the loan stuff. I do remember that it was originally serviced by Great Lakes Borrower Services, but I seem to recall getting a notice of it being changed to someone else?

I've gotten no letters or emails from a servicer asking where my payment is, and they haven't billed the card I had on file last time I made a payment.

I'm not sure how to proceed... any advice would be appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Josh Lyman posted:

I had Great Lakes and my account was transferred to Nelnet. You definitely would’ve gotten emails but maybe they went to spam or got lost in the shuffle.

It’s possible your previous credit card has expired. My payments are drawn from my checking account, presumably because charging a card would’ve incurred a fee.

I'll have to dig through my emails then. I never delete emails, Gmail has enough storage to keep them all, so it might be in there somewhere.