Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic Proportions
Apr 17, 2002

I love the powerglove, it's so bad.
I am 24 years old and starting up school again in January. I am currently employed part-time and have support from my family for the next year. I am fairly certain that it will take about 2 1/2-3 years total to finish up my college degree.

After the 1 year mark I do not think it is safe to assume I will have any monetary support job wise or family wise. At this point I think I will need to loan out everything including paying for my rent and car insurance and living expenses.

How hard is it to pull off something like this? We are talking about 2 years fully funded by loans... maybe 50-60k? Because I do not know the requirements of loans, what type would I look at for something like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU