Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carnage
Sep 27, 2002
To put it simply, I work to pay for school and support myself. My parents send me $200 a month basically so they can say they are giving me something. Sometimes I dont even spend it, I just deposit it into my savings.

Few questions now. Last year ('06) my dad said he would not claim me on his taxes. What exactly does this mean for me on my taxes being that I pay for everything, especially school? How do hell do I show I paid for my school and stuff and not them?

The $3500 I got from Stafford is no where near enough for the academic year. I always have to come up with half the tuition + books. To put it bluntly, I want more money. I see it as more money = less work = more studying = better grades = higher GPA = scholarships/grants = no loans. How can I achieve this so when Fall 07 starts, I will be okay? I know people out there get crap tons of money, free, and others get crap tons and have to pay it back. It just seems like I'm hardly getting any.

Carnage fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jan 10, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU