Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darkeye
Aug 12, 2004

I am Dallas Clark
God of Football
Look upon my works,
ye mighty, and despair!
Wiggy Marie, I checked your forum before asking this and didn't see anything conclusive. Are the limits you list for Stafford loans for independent students? My school's finaid department lists the max as $5500 for 3rd year students for both, while you say it's $10500 and the $5500 is just for sub. I am going to be calling them tomorrow asking about this and I want to be sure this is the actual limit in case they stick to the $5500 stated limit.

Very nice thread, by the way. I registered on your forum.

darkeye fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jun 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU