Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evelynevvie
Sep 14, 2004

I'll fry you like a fritter! Crispy on the outside... chewy on the inside!!!

SolidHavoc posted:

This sounds like a question that could be answered easily enough but I have been getting the run-around from financial aid for about a year now. I have a small outstanding debt to my current college and as such cannot afford to go for fall semester. As far as I know, I am also on probation for poor grades and also for dropping out half-way through previous semesters several times. Are there any financial aid options available to me? I've tried FAFSA but I think this SAS(?) Probation prevents me from receiving federal aid, which sucks because the only way to get off probation is to attend class, which I can't do because I can't afford it.

Dude, I'm in the same situation. I dropped out twice due to illness (but my school no longer has medical withdrawal) so I lost my fin aid. I have to take and pass 12 hours of classes...which I have to pay for. I've been out 3 years now, trying to get it together. I have a plan, though, which should get me back in this fall. However I have loans to deal with and such first. I'll probably be posting some questions before long. Too tired tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU