Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MyDogIsBeano
Jun 21, 2005

by Lowtax
Search is down, and this is an important and common subject this time of year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyDogIsBeano
Jun 21, 2005

by Lowtax
Is there any circumstance under which student loan debt can be discharged? Permanent disability, incarceration, etc?

MyDogIsBeano
Jun 21, 2005

by Lowtax

Wiggy Marie posted:

If the school you've been attending closes and your credits are non-transferable, you can get your loans discharged.

Wait so if if the university loses Accreditation I can get loans discharged? w00t, (maybe).

EDit: Thanks for the info. No w00t for me it seems. It does suck to be me. I have had over $12,000 in Tax refund money seized in the last year. (out of the country and all that.)

MyDogIsBeano fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jul 13, 2007

MyDogIsBeano
Jun 21, 2005

by Lowtax

CloFan posted:

But really, thanks for helping me and other goons out! You rock!

Yes you really do rock. It's worth saying that again and again.