Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Merou
Jul 23, 2005
mean green? :(

For some reason I've gone 3 college years never having heard about this "aggregate limit" business. I tried searching my schools website for the limit but it doesn't seem to have an exact figure, it just says that there is one. If we consider that my FAFSA is in general always having an EFC of roughly 0 (it was 0 this year) and that grants pay my tuition and books, what is my aggregate limit likely to be?

I'm a junior at the university of north texas in good standing. I worry that I'll reach the limit and have to take out more in private loans which are pretty drat rough on the interest. The $5500 I've taken out in private loans since my freshman and sophomore year have already gained about $1300 in interest. I have roughly $9,000 thats just stafford loans. My main concern is that for my final year as a medical technology major, I have to go to clinical school and a number of them are private and don't allow for students to have outside jobs. They usually have free tuition though. This means I'll have to get by on that year with loans as I can't rely on the folks (what with the EFC of 0 and all) to foot the bill.

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU