Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryDouchebag
Dec 17, 2005
He who goes to bed with itchy bottom, wakes up with smelly fingers!
I am in a very similar situation to those of epicproportion and carnage, in that I have always worked fulltime to put myself through school until this past semester. This semester I finally applied for financial aid and received a federal pell grant because I was able to claim being independent. Now fortunately, the financial aid takes care of my tuition but unfortunately I am kind of hurting in the area of miscellaneous expenses. For once I would love to just be able to focus all of my attention on my studies and not have them interfered with because of a fulltime job.

What i'm curious about is whether or not I can find some extra money to help pay for things other than just tuition and books. Just to help further complicate things I don't have the greatest of credit at the moment and having someone cosign for a loan is not gonna happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU